We’re hiring! The NorthBEAT Collaborative coordinating team is now hiring a NorthBEAT Youth Researcher (full time, temporary, 14 weeks).
Closing date: June 16, 2020
As a member of the NorthBEAT coordinating team, the Youth Researcher will have an opportunity to assist with coordinating and delivering advisory group programming while following best practices for youth/family engagement, provide progress reports and evaluation activities, support coordination of grant applications, as well as conduct research searches. This position is an opportunity for a youth to develop and grow skills in community mental health research. This position is part of an interdisciplinary team and will be mentored by team members with extensive backgrounds in mental health, social work, research and communications/knowledge exchange. This position may require some evening and weekend work.
– Current enrollment in, or completion of, a related educational program (Health and Social Sciences, Public Health, Education, Business, Sociology, Humanities, etc)
– Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both orally and in writing
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
– Ability to work independently and interdependently
– Demonstrated accuracy, organizational skills, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
CANADA SUMMER JOBS PROGRAM 2020
St. Joseph’s Care Group is excited to participate in the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) Program 2020. The CSJ program is an initiative of the Youth Employment and Skills Strategy, which aims to provide flexible and holistic services to support all young Canadians develop the skills and gain paid work experience to successfully transition into the labour market.
Interested in working with us?
Visit the St. Joseph’s Care Group job portal for more information and to apply: