If you’re a young person with direct (or indirect!) lived experience with accessing mental health services in Northwestern Ontario, we’d love for you to join our Youth Advisory Group!
Have you or anyone you know ever accessed mental health services?
The NorthBEAT Collaborative is a group of committed, caring people working together to make it easier for Northwestern Ontario youth experiencing mental health issues to get the services they need , when and where they need them.
NorthBEAT’s Youth Advisory Group Members help offer suggestions and insights on ways to improve access to mental health services in Northwestern Ontario.
Youth with psychosis in Northwestern Ontario do not get the help they need when they need it.
We're going to change that.
The best way to understand and realize what youth need is for us to hear it from the youth. Youth will play a key role in identifying and bringing awareness to current issues and barriers regarding mental health within the community. Youth Advisory Group members help offer suggestions and insights on ways to improve access to mental health services in Northwestern Ontario.
- NorthBEAT presenting at the EPION 2019 Conference in Toronto November 12, 2019
- NorthBEAT presenting at the IAYMH 2019 Conference in Australia October 24, 2019
- Now hiring: NorthBEAT Intern October 23, 2019
- NorthBEAT on CBC Fresh Air October 15, 2019
- Celebrating the Successes of NorthBEAT’s Youth Advisory Group August 16, 2019