We’re hiring! The NorthBEAT Collaborative coordinating team is hiring a NorthBEAT Engagement Coordinator (full time, temporary until November 2021).
Closing date: July 30, 2020
Reporting to the NorthBEAT Lead / Physician Researcher and the Manager Volunteers, Library & Research Services, the NorthBEAT Engagement Coordinator (NEC) is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive stakeholder engagement process for the NorthBEAT Collaborative (the Collaborative). As a member of the Collaborative team, and in partnership with the NorthBEAT Lead/Physician Researcher, the NEC is responsible for supervision of NorthBEAT staff, as well as supporting the main activities and outputs of the Collaborative, including service mapping, eLearning development, and knowledge translation initiatives.
– Post-secondary qualifications in the humanities, social sciences, or a health-related field.
– Demonstrated experience in leading and coordinating programs.
– Thorough knowledge of Northwestern Ontario’s context, resources, and community services.
– Excellent, planning, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
– Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences that builds support, educates and promotes understanding
– Ability to deliver presentations to a variety of stakeholders, community, and/or groups using language appropriate to the audience
– Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a variety of stakeholders including service providers, youth, families, and individuals with lived experience of mental illness
– Strong analytical/critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
– Self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
– Proficiency with office computer equipment and software
– Competent within the meaning of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
– Fluency in oral and written French or other language
– Project management experience and knowledge of SJCG operations
– Experience in mental health, youth services, early psychosis intervention, and/or community engagement
Interested in working with us?
Visit the St. Joseph’s Care Group job portal for more information and to apply: