Youth with psychosis in Northwestern Ontario do not get the help they need when they need it.
We're changing that.
The NorthBEAT Collaborative —funded by the Ontario Trillium Foundation Youth Opportunities Fund and sponsored by the Centre for Applied Health Research at St. Joseph’s Care Group— was a strategic systems collaborative that worked to make it easier for youth with psychosis to get the services they need, when they need them. We improved pathways to care and services, and built the capacity of multi-sector providers to connect, learn, and make improvements in the communities they support.
The NorthBEAT Collaborative was funded by the Ontario Trillium Foundation Youth Opportunities Fund, and sponsored by the Centre for Applied Health Research at St. Joseph’s Care Group.
Are you a member of the NorthBEAT Collaborative?
As per signed Collaborative Agreement v02: June 30, 2018
- St. Joseph’s Care Group (Lead Institution)
- NorthBEAT Coordinating Team, Centre for Applied Health Research (CAHR)
- Child Adolescent Psychiatry Services
- Invizzen Knowledge Brokers Inc
- 211 Ontario North
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Thunder Bay
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Fort Frances
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Kenora
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Thunder Bay
- Children’s Centre Thunder Bay
- Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School
- Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
- Dryden Regional Health Centre, Mental Health and Addictions
- EPION (Early Intervention Psychosis Ontario Working Group)
- First Nations and Inuit Health Branch (FNIHB), Government of Canada – Sioux Lookout Zone
- Lakehead University, Student Health and Wellness (pending)
- Nishnawbe Aski Nation
- Northern Nishnawbe Education Council
- North of Superior Counselling Programs (NOSP)
- P.A.C.E. – People Advocating for Change through Empowerment
- School Mental Health ASSIST
- Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board
- Thunder Bay Counselling Centre
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- Thunder Bay Police Services
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- Child Adolescent Mental Health Unit
- Forensic and Adult Mental Health
- Prehospital Care Program